At RenEnergy our expertise and attention to detail don’t end with the successful completion of a project. We go further, offering comprehensive Operation & Maintenance contracts to ensure that our solutions deliver the best possible return on your investment.
Regular health checks and continuous monitoring will minimize the risk of any system downtime, giving you peace of mind that your PV array is working hard to save you money.
For a set annual fee our comprehensive O&M contracts include:
- Annual health check, including full technical service
- Site visit from one of our highly trained technical team who will perform a multi-point check to ensure optimal performance. They will spot any early warning signs and compile a list of ‘advisory’ actions to avoid any potential loss in performance and earnings.
- Continuous remote system monitoring
- Our office staff will keep a close eye on your investment, recording detailed performance data. Our pro-active fault finding service will reduce potential downtime, including over the phone technical assistance to quickly resolve any minor errors.
- Quarterly and annual performance reports
- Portfolio overview
- Performance ratio comparisons against predicted yields
- Maintenance log
- Three operational call outs per year
- If a technical fault cannot be rectified remotely we will send a technician up to three times per year at no additional cost to you. Any replacement parts outside of warranty will be charged on a job-by-job basis.
- FiT check
- We will compare your annual FiT payments to the monitored yields ensuring that you are receiving full and correct payments.
- Insurance appraisal
- Once a year we will provide an appraisal of the current value of your system, allowing you to amend your insurance and save money.
We do offer a full module cleaning service upon request; however this is not included in our annual O&M contract, as we find it can often be surplus to requirement. We will advise when we think your system would benefit from our cleaning service, but our goal is to increase your return for the minimum annual cost.
Even if RenEnergy was not the original installer of your PV array, give us a call today and see how we can help you to manage your asset.